Re: Python?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 03:18:11 -0700

I'm done with this topic. You don't know me, so... I find it ironic that you know how I think learning a full language is. Not two months ago you were throwing a huge fit about why python is unfit for the blind, burning crosses on people's lawns who advocated for learning it. Now you want to compare?

Peace,
amusing you
----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Râsnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>