RE: Project Management:

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 18:28:29 +0100

Sergio,

        If you use the up/down arrow keys to move from one line of a project
plan to the next, Jaws will tell you what level the task is at. For example,
Level 1 or Level 2. Each level is indented and indicates a set of child
tasks to the preceding level.

        For example:

Task 1, Level 1.
        Task 2, Level 2.
                Task 3, Level 3.
                Task 4, Level 3.
                Task 5, Level 3.
        Task 6, Level 2.
                Task 7, Level 3.
                Task 8, Level 3.

        You have a parent task at level 1, task 1. There are two child
tasks, tasks 2 and 6, both at level 2. Within each of these, there are
subsequent grand child tasks at level 3.  Tasks at each level would be
indented slightly from their parent task. I've indented the above example
with tabs, so you may be able to get a feel for the idea in this email.

Regards,
Léonie.