Re: Programming a mud game.

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 07:36:13 -0600

the mud games do not get built from within the environment. Moo does, but your not going to do the c coding and comppiling from the client. There Are some with editing where you can edit, moo and lpc comes to mind; others support scripting, which you can also do in the client.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>