Programming Webpages Using JAWS

  • From: "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:33:12 -0700

At work I am learning to use APEX to program web pages.  When programming web
pages using JAWS, how do you know where you are putting the information on the
page so that it looks good to the sighted user.  For example how do you know
where you are placing your comboboxes and radio buttons, etc.  Also how do you
know where you are placing your text?  When I read web pages with JAWS I often
do not understand how the page is laied out unless a sighted user explains it
even if I understand the information.