RE: Problems Remoting from Home

  • From: "Rodney Haynie" <rhaynie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 12:33:06 -0400

Jim is right to double check that server is checked off during the install
of JAWS. By default, server is checked, client is not.

Since it sounds like your work computer is the new computer, then you want
server checked at least.

I would then verify that someone (not running JAWS) could remote into the
box. Of course you want that person to be on a Windows 7 box as well,. If
that person has problems, then you know it is not a JAWS issue.

Good luck.

-Rodney