Re: Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: Which Linux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:39:00 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

If the messages are bigger it is not very ok, but this is much less important than top-posting.

So what quoting is bad?

If we top-post, we don't care that the other messages are below, because we don't need to lose the time for reading them.

Only until someone talks about something that makes you need to go down and look at the message below to see what they are talking about/replying too...

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>