Re: Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: Which Linux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:45:34 +1000 (EST)

From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Well, this is the correct way of posting (done on many mailing lists) and should not be any problem to a screenreader/braille user...

Please tell us which are those "many mailing lists". I hope you are not still talking about mailing lists of Linux users, because most of the users of this list are using Windows.

Uh... rockbox?
Most programming lists, and as you say lots of linux lists, but as I have said it doesn't depend on the OS.
How does the OS effect the email client anyway?

It gives the reader info about what the sender is talking about, and if you have a decent client you should be able to get it to hide quotes

I don't think the Windows users need a "decent" mail client, because most Windows users have another style.

Yes, but not the better one...
Look at how big some of these messages are on this list...

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>