Re: Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: Which Linux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:49:50 -0600

Window Eyes has a hard time reading the buttons and edit boxes, and not all of them show up, even with the mouse cursor. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I don't think so.

Octavian Rasnita wrote:
What can't you do when you want to create filters with OE?

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>