Re: Playing mp3 files as background

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:07:15 -0800

been there myself, and yes it is great, a bit long winded getting through the
links on the page when you do a search, but other than that a good place,
probably have around 90 file sets I've gotten from there for games that might
be modified into accessible games and such.

I usually go to the bottom of the page and page up until I get to the search
results myself, there was a link that appears above the results that I have
used to insert f7 to then arrow down, but it's been a while and I can't
remember off the top of my head what the link was, *sigh* me and my terminal
case of CRS... anyway

laters,
inthane