Re: Plain Text: Another Question

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:06:30 -0700

titles I am indifferent on, chapters and page numbers I would want, since its a
major fixture for searching the document at times.

laters,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom built computers and peripherals for your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com