Re: Perl : Question About Performing Subroutines

  • From: "Nick Stockton" <nstockton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:16:41 -0500

Oh and in answer to your second question. I'm asooming your using windows and yes there are a couple of programs to make a stand-alone executable for python code. The salution I use is called py2exe and you can get it from http://www.py2exe.org.

Nick Stockton
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>