Perl - PPM Help With Proxy Settings

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:56:03 -0400

Hi,
I am behind a firewall. I tried to set up the environment variables for
PPM. It gives me errors that start with the number 500. How do I debug and
get more information about what is causint the errors. I want to install a
package and see packages I don't have installed.

For internal reasons, I don't want to list here what I have for the proxy
settings.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."