Pascal Programs and accessible GUI interface

  • From: Csabi <csabi.hlw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:55:48 +0200

Hi all!

Thx to your help to all people who replyed to my last question.

I want to add accessible GUI interface to a Pascal program under Windows.
I using Free Pascal.
Is it possible?
I would like to use - for example - editbox instead of the text-based
readln, and the standard Windows buttons (Ok, Cancel, etc).

How can i add these features to my program?

Sincerely, Csabi