Re: Panning Sounds

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:04:08 +0200

Ok, if I want to try implement use of your soundlib library, how do I get it to
execute the setup.py code since when I tried it under python 2.7, I first had
to change the first line to in fact import setup from distutils.core - as
opposed to setuptools, but distutils.core doesn't seem to have any
find_packages inside/underneath it?

Do I need to run this under a different version of python, or do I not really
need to run setup.py to actually make use of this under python itsself, and in
that case, which modules should I initially try importing then, and/or where
should I copy the contents of the .gz file I downloaded to under python27's
installation directory?

Sorry, but am still relatively new to python itsself, and hence am rather
asking these questions.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker