Re: PDF generated by LaTeX; Vinux Solution

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 19:09:19 -0500

Well that is great news! The Vinux Wicky pages could be very helpful if we can get enough information from users at every level of expertise. Looking forward to your eventual contributions!

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen