Re: Overview of the .NET Framework Class Library

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:38:23 -0400

Hi Jamal,
When was that documentation updated? I have it here. I just want to make
sure I have what you are talking about.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Jamal Mazrui"
             <empower@xxxxxxxx
             t>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Overview of the .NET Framework
                                       Class Library
             11/01/2007 02:31
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

I found a good overview of .NET namespaces and classes at
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms229335(VS.80).aspx

The info is also contained in the archive at
http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/net20doc.zip
within the file
Getting Started with the .NET Framework.txt