RE: Oracle database facilities and screen readers

  • From: Rodney Haynie <RodneyH@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:16:34 -0500

Adrian,

Firsthand accounts of an applications accessibility in my mind is perfect,
especially when the application's use fits into the subject of this email list.

I don't condone flaming, just honest first hand accounts.  This is nothing but
what one person has found on their use of the product.

I benefitted from hearing about Toad, since just this past weekend I downloaded
and tried out the free Toad Mysql client.  I did not have any better results
and am still seeking an avenue of communication with Toad to see what can be
done.

Thanks for listening.
-Rodney