RE: Off Topic: Accessible Digital Recorder

  • From: "Good, John" <John.Good@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:00:57 -0400

Check out the Victor Stream by Humanware and the Book Sense by GW Micro.
The Book Sense will record in sterio and does a lot more than that.  I
have a Victor Stream and I like it very much, very easy to record memos
and to transfer files as well.  I like the specs for the Book Sense
better, it is newer and has more features.
      John