OT: Miranda help

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 22:13:19 -0700

Hello all,
I would appreciate it if someone could contact me offline. I can't use MSN for a few reasons, so I was curious if some of my questions could be answered. 1) Can miranda just pop up a window (not like aim does right in front of you, but like MSN/windows live did), where I can alt-tab to it? Also, can I make it say who signs in? Last, I want to log my messages. If someone could contact me off-list with any of this info, I would really really appreciate it; it's the only thing holding me back from falling in love with the client. :)

Ty