OT: Looking for podcasts on assistive technology

  • From: "Wolfgang Hubert" <whubert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 20:41:57 +0200

Hello everybody,

sorry for asking this question here. I am not subscribed to any other english speaking mailing list.

recently the ACB radio main menu show stopped broadcasting. And I was very sad to hear about that. So I am looking for something equivalent.

I know blindcooltech, but I don't know of any other podcasts dealing with tools for blind people. Can anyone of you reccomend a podcast?

Thanks,

Wolf