Re: Number of folks on the list

  • From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:49:58 -0700

I don't want a member list. My research lab is looking to determine
approximately how many blind computer programmers are even out there
at all. The NFB tells me it doesn't take statistics on it, neither do
equivalent organizations in england or canada.

Asking for raw membership numbers, unconnected to individuals, doesn't
seem particularly intrusive to me ...

Andy