RE: Number of folks on the list

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:04:06 -0400

you can do that, but your not going to come up with a number that is useable. Because only about 25 or less are active posters. the real list number is going to have to come from Jim list owner. its not the fact that we can't help much. its the fact that there are no real stats on what he is asking. For what he wants, contacting all the blind lists and asking for blind programmers that work or just dabble is what he basically going to have to do.

At 11:12 AM 10/20/2007, you wrote:
This is getting ridiculous.

Here's the deal ... I have the past 50,000 posts to this list, all the way
bcak to yahoo groups.

I'll write a program to determine the unique number of senders, and send it
along.

Truely, this community sometimes deserves receiving 0 to little help, if
this is how its members react when a researcher, and a rather heartfelt and
inteligent one at that, is trying to assist.

Andreas, contact me off list, and we'll run some metrics.

Take care,
Sina