Re: Number of folks on the list

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 07:33:06 -0700

that's what I figured, gentlemen if you had kept any sort of an eye on this gentlemen's posts, you would know that he is a researcher that has been working with a project that could benefit the VI community. and Andreas , please keep in mind that too many of us have tripped on, or been attacked by individuals, as all lists are, but I think we tend to get a bit additionally emotionally involved" in such things, smile

I am surprised that there aren't at least a few statistics around, hmmmm.
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>