Nonvisualdevelopment.org: New RSS Feed

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:04:37 -0400

                Hi,
NonVisual development now has a new RSS feed. It's the blog from Justin, who
sometimes posts here and on the JAWSScripts list. He also hangs out on
program-l. Now when you go to http://www.nonvisualdevelopment.org, you'll see
posts from the blindsoftware.com blog. It has some good stuff on it. I checked
it out last night when I was testing the feed.

If anyone else has feeds you think are good to collect, use the contact form on
the site to drop me a note.

Thanks.

Jim