Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:41:37 -0500

Hi,
It's not filed. I will go over and file it.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Aaron Leventhal"
             <aaronlev@moonset
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

             11/13/2007 02:34
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Ok, is this one filed under Komodo? We can always move it later. I won't
be able to deal with bugs via email -- it's too hard to track everything
that way.

Also, a11y is short for accessibility, it's like l10n for localization
or i18n for internationalization.

- Aaron