Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:57:33 +0200

Do you want a list of features missing? :-))
Well, I'm just joking, but I remember I tried Edit Plus, and I found some things I didn't like in that editor and finally I decided to use TextPad, but this was a pretty long time ago, and I don't remember what was the problem.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayden's Harness Attachment" <vigmo1@xxxxxxxxx>