Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:19:45 -0400

Try harder. Don't waste energy complaining.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Octavian
             Rasnita"
             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

             11/02/2007 08:25
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Yes I could do it, and I also offered help for some programs I was
interested in, but I haven't found programmers for open source programs
that
were willing to help with coding, but a lot of "if you don't like it, do it

yourself" answers.

Octavian

> Why not do it for other people? What's wrong with that? Someone might do
> something for you in return.
>
> Jim
>
> James D Homme, , Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810
>
> "Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
> world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead
>

>             "Octavian
>             Rasnita"
>             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
>             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>             Sent by:                                                   cc
>             programmingblind-
>             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
>             org                       Re: Next steps on Open Komodo
>

>             11/02/2007 02:38
>             AM
>

>             Please respond to
>             programmingblind@
>               freelists.org
>

> Well, this is true, but those people are also true.
> If I don't know C  to be able to improve a certain program, it doesn't
> matter that I can help with translations of the interface, or
> documentation,
> because it won't help me.
>
> And the programmers that create the open source programs use to say that
> if
>
> you don't like it, make your own improvements.
>
> Octavian

Audasity,