Re: Next step in trying to make use of real-time client side sound effects in a webpage

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:02:20 +0200

Ok, I see that using mozilla firefox basically tells me the same thing.

Not 100% sure which version of flash it's trying to make use of, but don't
think it was higher than 9.x etc., and, aside from that, it's using javascript
to then get the embedded flash movie to play preloaded sounds.

Either way, will have to look at the soundManager documentation to see if they
mention anything platform specific.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker