Re: New to Python

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:53:40 +0200

I'd say start off in python interactive interpreter, and otherwise, I prefer to
use edSharp:
http://www.empowermentzone.com/edsetup.exe

Aside from that, not sure what's the best bit of tutorial material out there,
but really depends on your past experience with other languages, your approach
you want to take/make in terms of what aspects you'd like to focus on, etc -
should be other guys out here who have better ideas of what/where to get it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA