RE: New to MS VS

  • From: John G <jglists0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:36:08 +0000

Hi there Jim,
Well, here's the thing, I have access to all versions (through legal means, I hasten to add) *grin* The question is which one is more accessible than the rest with Window-eyes. i have JFW on the machine though I don't use it that often these days.
Regards
John

At 15:22 18/01/2011, you wrote:
Hi John,
Which version of MSVS? And is it Express or Professional?

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients, Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here. Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility advice