New member

  • From: "Milos Przic" <milos.przic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 20:34:32 +0200

   Hi all,
   I am here a new member. May be some of you know me from other lists. For
those who don't know me, I am Milos Przic from Serbia. As about programming, I
am pritty new there. I am experienced in the interactive fiction programming
language called Inform7. I tried some other scripting languages but I find the
learning hard. Anyway I hope I will find here good resources to start learning.
   My first question is very easy. Is there a digest mode for this list? :)
   Thanks to all for all the future help I hope I will get here!
   Best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic@xxxxxxxxx
skype: Milosh-hs