Re: New Visual Studio Development Computer and 64 bit architecture problem?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:22:11 +0200

Well, not exactly.

The configuration is:
Intel Core 2 Duo at 3 GHz processor
2 GB RAM memory at 1066 MHz
150 GB hard disk SATA2 at 10000 RPM
NVidia video card (I don't remember the type)
Creative Sound Blaster XTreme Gamer sound card
TV Tunner (I don't remember the type)
2.1 speakers with some effects and remote control
I don't remember the type of motherboard, but it is a pretty good one.

The computer was assembled by a very small firm in my city and it cost me
aproximately 1500 USD.
(But I live in Europe, Romania)

Octavian