Re: New Ed Sharp and File-Dir Releases

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:42:46 -0500

Hi Jamal --
A while back I tried FileDir and it changed the appearance of things,
naturally.  I don't remember much what I did with it, but I stopped using it
at the time as I was in a hurry to do some things and didn't have time then
to read the manual, and didn't know how to do some basic operations.  So it
is helpful to have the manual upfront.
A few questions: Does it honor the view settings I have in the folder
options?  Or does it have its own view options that are different?
Does it replace WE (that windows explorer, not window eyes) in displaying
all folders, such as the desktop?
Are they any other gotchas to watch for?
I look forward to using it eventually as I love the feature set as described
in your announcements.
--le