Re: Netbeans and NVDA.

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:02:38 +0000

I think Eclipse would be better since it's open source and they have a Win32 version that is accessible. I think the URL is www.eclipse.org.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 24/02/2010 11:48, Filippo Tenaglia wrote:
Hi all,
I'm newbie of the list and not very expert on JAVA, I should change my
previous JAVA's IDE (Oracle Jdeveloper 10.1.2) because in my company
would use more opensource's tecnologies so I'm trying to use netbeans
6.7.1.
Someone can suggest me some guides or a web site where I could find
some help about the ide's use with a screen reader?
Or, if for you netbeans is'nt  the best choice, can you suggest me a
better java's ide opensource?
Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S.: Sorry for my not perfect english.