Re: .Net Framework Documentation

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 11:11:09 +0200

Well, like said, have around 7 email addresses use for different things, and since my GMail account is really just my public website registration/spambox address, I only really scan through it occasionally, or check it on phone, or else would have configured it in outlook express or some other mail client, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA