Re: Nero 7 question:

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:59:40 +0200

in nero express the way to burn a disk is accessible.
practicaly it is a wizard.
it has only two or 3 buttons simply announced button one for oppening another extra window where you can ajust the speed and others things.

but to get to the accessible part of nero express
you must go trough nero start smart to choose your disk type your project and so on. if you start directly nero express the first window that one where you choose what you want to do I didn't manage to use it yet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>