Re: Nero 7 question:

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:37:52 -0400

I cannot speak for JFW and don't mean to start any friction, but I must contradict the notion of the Nero 7 Express UI as being inaccessible. Using Window Eyes 6.1, it works with little to no difficulty. Once one learns the accelerator keys to the different fields in the UI I'd say it's preferable to the burning rom, assuming the extra under the hood options the burning rom gives you aren't necessary for that particular project.

JW

Octavian Rasnita wrote:
Nero Burning ROM program from Nero package is very accessible. I have used the versions 6 and 7 with Jaws 6.

The other programs from Nero are not accessible, so stay away from those Nero Express and the other Nero tools.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles E. Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx>