Re: Nero 7 question:

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:20:53 +0200

also at me the dvd-writer comes with nero 7 esential editions.
it is quite accessible
that means that you can make dvds and cds very easy.
it has some buttons where jaws only speaks "button"
but pressing on the you will learn what they do and you will retain where that button is. More accessible is nero 7 premium because has that nero burning rom software not only nero express and startsmart.
But you can manage very well with this nero.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles E. Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx>