RE: Need help finding a free or paid course

  • From: mohammad suliman <suliman.mohammad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 23:49:11 +0200

Hi all,

First of all, you are greatly urged to join program-l mailing list on
freelists.org. I think this list is old, and the members have moved to
program-l. if you need more help to join, let me know.
C is the first programing language I have learned. I think programming world is
magnificent, it is full of challenges which you will find it enjoyable to
overcome. I think that programming is very suitable field for blind people who
are interested in that. However, there are also some barriers in this field as
other fields. But in most cases there are work arounds.
Regarding courses for C, I have no experience with that unfortunately, I learn
it in school.

All the best,
Mohammad