Re: Need a hand with a school project

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 22:03:24 -0600

Thanks for your help.  Thanks to anyone else who went on there and
took my survey.  Sorry it was so wordy.  I was supposed to inform and
inquire.  I'm surprised at how few people know about Gnu Cash.  Almost
noone has heard of it.  It's sort of accesible in Windows.  Probably
just needs scripting.  Works all right with the Jaws cursor.
gtk tool kit and all that.  In Linux, it's quite nice.  I've heard
Quicken is an exercise in frustration to use with a screen reader so,
I figured people just used something like Gnu cash.  The things you
learn.

I meant to include some ides and text editors on there but "Keep it
main stream," she said.  so there you are.

Thanks again.  For anyone who hasn't taken it, if you still want to,
you can.  I'm not going to declare it closed till tomorrow when I
tabulate and analyze it officially.

Alex M