Re: Naked Objects - Automatic Web UIs for blind programmers

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 08:09:20 +0200

yes, you are right, but
that mean that you are doing the mapping.
If you let the tool do the mapping it will do a one on one mapping or something like it. Because it can not know automaticaly what you want to do in that domain model and how far is the domain model from the rational model.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacques Bosch" <jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx>