Re: .NET 2.0 documentation converted from HXS to structured text

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:10:54 -0400 (EDT)

Yes -- see my message to Inthane.  They are, in fact, already in CHM
format -- though understand that these are imperfect CHMs based on a
converter that I could not control.  Since the ABC Amber CHM Converter
is up to version 3.1, however, my sense is that it may be as good a
conversion as one can currently get for this format.  I found viewers
(including one mentioned by Inthane), but no free utilities that
exported HXS files to another format.  So, I finally bit the bullet and
paid $20 for the commercial utility mentioned above.
Jamal