Re: .NET 2.0 documentation converted from HXS to structured text

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:51:25 -0400 (EDT)

That's right.  the Express Editions of Visual Studio -- and perhaps
the .NET 2.0 SDK as well -- install .hxs files, but no .chm files.  I
converted all the ones I found.

By the way, if anyone successfully downloads the CHM archive I just
posted, please confirm that it unarchived successfully for you --
including the contained zip archives.  Anyone is free to repost this or
any other documentation collection I have prepared -- the purpose is
nonvisual access to information.

Jamal