Re: .NET 2.0 documentation converted from HXS to structured text

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:22:52 +0300

That's great!
Now the problem is to find a server where they can be uploaded.

If there is no such server available, could you just upload them in an archive on a server like yousendit?
We would be able to download that archive from there.

Thanks.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:27:31 +0300
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If those html files have links amongst them, I think they could be used for
creating a .chm file that includes the entire MSDN. If you do have them
Jamal, could you put them somewhere for us to download them?

Thanks.

Octavian