Re: Moving up to 2005

  • From: "Niran" <public.niran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:49:44 +0530

I also had the same issue with reading word by word and had to patch the jaws
script. Don't know if any other solution is there.
Here is what i did.
1. find the line
let word = GetWordAtPosition(line, position)

2. remove the line and replace it with

let word = GetWord ()

You can optionally comment the line with ";" and place the new line just after
that instead of removing the line.

I am not a scripting guru, but it is what I use. Any other better solution?

HTH

Nirandas
http://www.nirandas.com