Re: More help with programming assignment

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:45:02 +0100

No it's not checked in my copy.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo! Messenger: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth

From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:37 PM
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: More help with programming assignment

It's available in my copy (VS C# 2008 Express).

Go into Tools > Options and arrow left twice to close the Environment option in the left hand pane. Then arrow down the tree view until you get to Debugging and arrow right to open it and down once to the General page. Tab across into the right hand pane and arrow down to the tenth line which is:

Redirect all output Window text to the Immediate Window

 Hit spacebar until you hear 'not checked'.
 Tab to the Ok button and see if you can then run in debug mode using f5.

hth

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>