Re: More help with assignment

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 23:01:22 +0100

Ok, I'll give you the exact error message. I've this time created a new project with the title having absolutely no spaces. Here's the message:

"Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition
Visual Studio cannot start debugging because the debug target graphic 775 'D:\Downloads\Documents\DockingPort\DockingPort\DockingPort\bi
n\Debug\DockingPort.exe' is missing. Please build the project and
retry, or set the OutputPath and AssemblyName properties
appropriately to point at the correct location for the target
assembly.
OK "
Hope this helps, and thanks in advance for looking into it further.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx