Re: More C programming help

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:39:41 -0300

Martin is rught.
Again, do not assume that the compiler is aware of what you want to
do. It is trying to concider it as a function call ... if you want to
multiply use the * symbol. And, again, please point the error and in
what line it is in your first message, which will make it easier for
us to help you.
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds