Re: More C programming help

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:33:12 -0700

John:

I'll add my last comment to this thread.

Because u expressed 2 me some difficulty w/the textbook you're
currently using & because I think 1 of the best ways to learn concepts
is to hear them stated in various ways by various authors till u find
1 or more that click w/u, I offer the following url w/a bunch of free
c online books.  Have at it.  Particularly look at Sam's Teach
Yourself C in 24 hours, but there's other good stuff there as well.
http://freecomputerbooks.com/langCBooksIndex.html

Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net