Re: More C programming help

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:01:04 -0300

Hello John,
Let me tell you this: when you look at a hard programming task as if
it was a person and it was your enemy the probability of comming with
the solution is smaller. Try to look at it as if you did not deppend
on that, if you get frustrated of thinking and going to aparent noware
then go take a break, and back again to it latter. Don't start
thinking that you're likely to fail or that you don't like to have all
the work to try it again and again ... It may appear a joke, but it
does make the difference if you get yourself in a relaxed stat so you
can consentrate more on your problem and less in your fears and
frustrations ...
This said, I'll ask you to explain me what you're trying to do,
because I can not see what is the problem here.
I didn't try to compile your code but the sintax seen ok ... so what
is the problem?
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds